viernes, septiembre 4

burning with tears

I've been looking in the mirror for so long.
That I've come to believe my souls on the other side.
Oh the little pieces falling, shatter.
Shards of me, too sharp to put back together.
Too small to matter,
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces.
If I try to touch her


and I bleed, I bleed,
And I breathe, I breathe no more.

Take a breath and I try to draw from my spirits well.
Yet again you refuse to drink like a stubborn child.
Lie to me,
convince me that I've been sick forever.
And all of this w
ill make sense when I get better.
I know the difference,
Between myself and my reflection.

I just can't help but to wonder, wich of us do you love.

So I bleed, I bleed,
And I breathe, I breathe now...
Bleed, I bleed, And I breathe,
I breathe, I breathe, I breathe no more.


Hola, hola ¿qué tal? ¿ necesita donante?
te regalo todo, todo.
TODO.
sólo te voy a pedir un préstamo para pagar el entierro.
si puede conseguirme un cajón con calefacción me suicido ahora mismo, ¿dale?
regio, quedamos así ¿siete días?
quédese tranquila, en una semana usted lo tiene ahí.
no, no me arrepiento, en serio no importa nada, nada de nada.
NADA, eh
nadie
NADA de nadie
NADA ni nadie
nadie nadie nadie nadie nadie
NADA
¿Dónde firmo?-