sábado, abril 24

Mi musa, hermosa mariposa.

She's gone. What should I do now, Do I have to wait for her or give up? For better or worst, she changed my life. She gave me hapiness and she also took it out when she wanted. I don't know if she ever loved me but I know that I knew that she was like the fire. Still, I decided to touch her and get burned. You wonder If I regretted? well, I do not. She was the key of freedom that I had been looking for a long time. She was the butterfly that I saw and admired as a child. She was the rainbow colored the black wall of my heart full of secrets and fantasies. She painted in my face a lot of smiles. And I was the person who decided to erased all of them. Because although she make me happy, the world will be angry and try to tear down my happiness. All the tears that I cried were blood. My soul was bleeding. I loved her and that was very hard to understand. She made me fly. She taught me how to fly and not get hurt. She helped me to smile with her infectious laugh. She is beautiful, She is a good person. But I couldn't learn how to love her. I have always put a knife in the heart of love. I have always broke a relationship, because I don't know the meaning of love; healthy love She was my muse. She inspired me to fight the battles of life that I wanted to lose. I do not blame her. I know that everything she did or not was because she thought it was best for me. But she didn't know that SHE WAS WHAT I WAS NEEDING. I needed her to breathe for me or with me. Then, I send her free. She had to run away 'cause I was just a locked that kept her alone, far from freedom. Do I have to say that I appreciate everything you've done for me? Just in case, I do. Butterfly thank you for flying with me even though it was only in my dreams.-